Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SCW




Sun is out. Wind is howling. Surf is junk.

Ok, now for some really important stuff. I'm in the hunt for a new board. A long board specifically. In the 9' 2" to 9' 6" range. I like square or rounded pintails. Easy paddler (need some thickness here), manuverable and good looking. Something that surfs better than I do. I'm open to off the rack or custom.

No hurry here but my Hank Warner has suffered a career ending injury and I'm riding a 20 year old Becker which gains weight with every surf session.

My plan is to keep you all up to date on the trials and tribulatIons of this quest via the CSSR blog. Won't that be fun!?

I'm counting on you for some great recommendations and leads. Get busy and let me know!

Have a good one.

Aloha
Gary


-- Post From My iPhone

Location:Coast Blvd,Del Mar,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment