Monday, January 14, 2013




What the heck is that snowflake symbol flashing in my car's dashboard? A quick check in the owner's manual; "danger, low outside temperature". Nissan, the master of the understatement.

So, yes it is quite cold; hypothermic cold if you ask me. No matter how thick your wetsuit, gloves, hat and booties are, this morning's session looks to be a quick one. But wait, can it be? Has the "go, no go" decision been made for me? It's flat, flat, flat. So yes, it has.

Ankle high, incoming tide no one out. So sleep in or get to work and quit worrying about what you might be missing surf wise.

Me, I'm leaving for Kauai tomorrow so I'm going home to get ready. Packing list: shorts, t-shirts and slippas.

Have a good one
Aloha
Gary


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment