Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wait For It

Swell has dropped of considerably. 2-3 feet with some waist to shoulder high short period sets pushing through moderate surface chop. East winds at about 3-4 kts (I know this from my finely calibrated sense of wind speed) holding up some long walls that are peaking on the reef. 7 guys out.




Not much going on in between sets except to sit there and shiver. If you're desperate to get out before the weekend storms this may be your best bet.

This will be my last CSSR post from this location this month. Starting tomorrow afternoon (and for the next 30 days) I will be posting from various spots on Oahu. Save me a spot in the lineup. Have a good one.

Aloha
Gary


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Coast Blvd,Del Mar,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment