Friday, September 10, 2010

Paddle for Clean Water on Sunday!




This Sunday is the Paddle for Clean Water, a must attend gathering of the San Diego surf tribe. Terry Rogers and I have paddled in this event for about the past 11 years, what's your excuse for not? Come on, I'd really like to hear your rationalization for not supporting Surfrider in it's goal of clean water to surf in. How much of a sacrifice can it be to participate in this one day a year event? Maybe you just think you can't paddle that far? Believe me, if Terry and I can do it, so can you! Paddle starts at 10 but plan on getting to OB around 8:30 or so; parking can be a challenge and you can even catch a few waves before the paddle around the pier. If you want to ride with Terry and me, call, text or email.

Now on to the surf report for this morning. Clean conditions, ankle to knee high, weak short period wind swell. 7 people out If you like surfing the shorebreak today is your kinda day! Oh, and the tide is low too.


Have a good one
Aloha
Gary


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4

No comments:

Post a Comment