Monday, January 18, 2010

Getting Started





For a while now I have been sending out a daily surf report to my friends and surf buddies.  On some days I also take photos and post them to facebook and/or email them to the group or to individuals.  Lately I've had some requests to access the photos from my website (which I don't have).  So I decided that the best thing to  do would be to start a photo based blog about surfing and the surf community in San Diego.  Some of you were notified by email of this post.  If don't want that in the future, let me know and I will remove your name from the email notification list.

Anyway, here is the first post!

Gary

7 comments:

  1. Wow - am I the first one to comment on the CSSR blog? What an honor. Gary - I think maybe we have pestered you long enough about doing something like this. For myself, I am really looking forward to more CSSR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary, great idea. Now you have something to do in the am. Remember,
    this is how SurfShot started out, and it was also free, so don't start charging us when you get hundreds of people on your site, or you will never get another wave!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gary, You are the man for this job, You have done well. Enjoy your time off, but don't stop getting in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I should chime-in here too ...
    Hi Gary ... nice site. :)
    Thanks for giving us a nice (free) site to see what the surf is like. Don't forget to say it's really small and crappy when the surf is good.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. please change your blog name. Surf Session Report is copyrighted.

    ReplyDelete